| Guruling Map | WebSocket Chatting
LOGOUT
OPTION
posted by
D
M
G
R
O
U
P
M
A
T
C
H

Bankstown Station

App

 

Bankstown Station

StationAustralia

A major station connection to a major shopping centre and commerical hub. Has all the facilities and trains quite regular.David Sarkies

More Detail

Staff good, needs security cause at night some weirdos are there LOLPhat Huynh

More Detail

No complaints usually if travelling during the day. Nice little coffee shop where you can grab a snack, in the walkway.Bob Banks

More Detail

The customer's treatment is very badfaris aljassem

More Detail
Quoted by Google+
read more

Back In Motion Bankstown

Gym2/50 Kitchener Parade, Bankstown

Everyone is super friendly and caring at Back In Motion Bankstown! I'm amazed by Katy's patience and experience in treating her clients. She takes her time in explaining the treatments, and makes sure that you are comfortable at all times. She takes her time in getting to know you just like all the other physios in the practice. Thanks Katy and team! :DCarol Lye

More Detail

Peter has been a breath of fresh air. My last physio didn't seem to be able to do anything for me but Peter worked on my problem and set me up with a full training routine with full video tutorials. He was professional, punctual and explained everything to me so I understood how to mange my injury. I Would recommend him to anyone!RAF Dahouk

More Detail

Great staff, nice surroundings, good results. Shout out to Katy and Vivi. Thank you - love your work.Rob A

More Detail

After my spinal fusion surgery Peter Ali at Back In Motion taught me the ancient secrets of Pilates which in two months converted me to a fully functional human. These are techniques that the sedentary population need to learn so that our species can survive whether you are post operative or on the path to self destruction from the modern lifestyle. Their business is very clean, professional and efficient and the only Pilates based physiotherapy in the Bankstown area. From experience on a whole they will give 10 per cent of tools of knowledge and technique but it is up to yourself to follow through with effort and discipline for the remainder 90 per cent for lifetime results. Health and mobility is not an easy fix these days but at Back In Motion you are starting from strong foundations of experience and dedication.Mark Kubacki

More Detail
Quoted by Google+
read more

Peppertree Cafe

Gourmet63 The Mall, Bankstown

The coffee is very good and the environment is goodhilmi mazlan

More Detail

Great little cafe. Food is amazing especially their chicken schnitzel. It was mouthwatering. Coffee was great also. Staff are very friendly and welcoming especially the nice Asian girl that's in charge. Definalty will come back agaimJenny Zhang

More Detail

Great coffee but toast was very dry despite having butter on it!Kathryn Hawkins

More Detail
Quoted by Google+
read more

La Piazza

Gourmet8 Greenfield Parade, Bankstown

Authentic and tasty This place has maintained the quality of its pizzas for many years Highly recommended Farnese (prawns and chili) is a favoriteFairdinkum Reviews

More Detail

Hands down the most amazing pizza in Sydney. Well worth every cent. Service is outstanding and the quality of ingredients is exceptional. Never been disappointed.Nicole ELS

More Detail

Good food, and great customer service. Big shout-out to Francesco, who was the nicest waiter and treated us very well when we had dinner there, going above and beyond expectations.Tony Ho

More Detail

I don't know whats happened to the taste and quality of the pizzas at LA PIAZZA but we ordered the cheese pizza and garlic prawns and the taste was not what it used to be.. you couldn't taste the variety if cheese it tasted just mozzarella.. and the garlic chilli prawns was so chilli.. so so disappointed.. by the time we ordered we got our food within minutes.. no love in cooking process...not going back gorbsure..LIZ Arinc

More Detail
Quoted by Google+
read more

RESTAURANTS

Popular Menu

  • Travelodge Hotel Bankstown Sydney
  • AN Restaurant
  • La Piazza
  • Jasmin 1
  • Platform One
  • Thai Hutt
  • Peppertree Cafe
  • Titanic Cafe

Inexpensive Dining

  • Bankstown Star Buffet
  • Sizzling Court Chinese/Thai, Bankstown Sports Club
  • Great Century Restaurant
  • Golden Night Restaurant
  • Greenfield Station Bistro

TRAVEL

Gym

  • Back In Motion Bankstown
  • Anytime Fitness Bankstown

Cinema

  • HOYTS Bankstown

Spa

  • Natasha Day Spa and Thai Massage
  • Buatong Thai Massage

Hospital

  • Primary Health Care Medical & Dental Centre
image

  • 0
LINE
LINE
Check-In
Show Larger Map
Show Larger Map
↑TOP
MAIN MAP
Your browser is not avarable to this service.
Please vist here with modern browsers.